1) Do you use western or vedic astrology?
I use the traditional nine planet (Sun-Ketu) vedic astrology and no outer planets like Uranus, Neptune or Pluto in my vedic astrology readings. However, time to time if my intuition prompts me and when I see the need I will jump to the tarot cards or the birth card system in my readings. During those times I will touch upon Uranus, Neptune and Pluto.
2) What ayanamsa (settings) do you use?
I use the Tropical Zodiac, with the Middle of Mula Galactic Center Ayanamsa and Dhruva Equatorial positions for Nakshatras, which may be different than standard Vedic Astrologers of the day. If you are aware of Jyothish principles or have had your reading done before, this simply means that the chart I calculate and others (for example contemporary astrologers in India) use may differ by one rasi and nakshatra.
You can get a feel of the birth chart and other divisional charts that I will cast using this link (It is free of cost) – Free chart calculator
3) Why do you use these specific settings?
Please read these articles on Ayanamsa crisis.
Furthermore, you can read the importance of Mercury in astrology.
4) My chart looks different compared to that I find on the internet or other software calculations or that another astrologer has given me previously?
As a client you should not dwell into such nuances and should simply be concerned about how precisely I do the job. If you still want to know the answer please read these articles
5) How will I receive my reading?
Depending on the information requested you would either receive a simple email document or an mp3 recording.
6) What alternate mode of payment do you have?
Paypal accepts the standard Visa/Mastercard/Amex cards so it is best if you use it. If you are a resident of Sweden and don’t prefer to use Paypal you can contact me directly so that I can give you my bank details.
7) Do you accept only USD payment?
I have listed my reading costs in USD as it is widely accepted internationally. If you would like to pay in your local currency please use the exchange rate calculator to calculate the equivalent amount.
8) My birth time is unknown or not clearly known so can’t I get a reading?
9) I am confused and can’t seem to figure out which type of reading suits me, what should I do?
In that case you can choose the Intuitive reading
10) Is everything truly pre-destined ? what about Free will?
a) Autobiography of a Yogi, Paramahamsa Yogananda
b) God talks with Arjuna: The Bhagavad Gita , Paramahamsa Yogananda
If you find the time you should read them to find in-depth answers to such questions. Although philosophy and theology centered, they talk a lot about astrology too.
11) I am an atheist. Can I still get a reading?
Irrespective of whether you believe in God or astrology, the planets will do what they are meant to do. Save yourself the trouble of testing me as it will be a pure waste of both of our time. But if you are open-minded you can still approach me for a reading. I will be happy to help. Please read these articles to understand the purpose of astrology- Who is God? What is consciousness? Where does astrology fit in? and Atheism and moksha .
12) Can a person have everything they desire in life? or What are the limitations of desires as seen through the lens of an astrological birth chart?
Please refer to this article for an answer to this question – Angles and trines – the foundation of a chart (Part-3 in the link)
13) Who doesn’t qualify for an astrological reading?
Please refer to this page for the answer – Goal of an astrological session
14) Is there any pre-reading preparations one has to do to derive most out of a session?
Yes. Please refer to this page for more on the preparation prior to a reading.